The development of Cove Point Beach began in 1936. In 1952, an informal group of property owners formed the Cove Point Beach Citizens’ Association. In August 1961, CPBCA incorporated as the Cove Point Beach Association, Inc., and adopted the Association's first bylaws in 1962.
RULES AND POLICIES
MEMBERSHIP DUES - Pay via Square by June 1st each year
MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY(Password protected)